Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
Omni Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: Floor 11,building 31,Phase 3,Lianchuang Tech Park,No.21 Bulan Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, P.R.China.
If you have any question,Please contact us,we will give you the best service! Contact Now
USB Rechargeable Bike Headlight Front Light - Bicycle Front Light
- Color: Black
- Mode: 4 modes
- Charging time: 1.5-2.5 hours
- Battery: 1200mAh sony lithium polymer battery
- Size: 82*30*33mm
- Max Lumens: 360 LM
Smart Bicycle Front Light Headlight with Light Sensor
Omni Smart Bicycle Front Light Headlight with Light Sensor USB Rechargeable IPX6 Waterproof.This smart bike light is the perfect choice on your journey. It includes 5 light modes: smart mode, 50% main light, 100% main light and flashing mode. Easy and quick to install without any tool. Just twist the screw to fix the strap. Suitable for handlebar with 22mm～35mm diameter.
|Mode||4 Modes( High / Medium / Weak / Flash)|
|Net Weight||69 g|
|Waterproof level||IPX 6|
|Battery||1200mAh sony lithium polymer battery|
|Lumens||15 - 400LM|
|Charging time||1.5-2.5 hours|
|Certificates||StVZO, FCC, CE, ROHS|
1. Mode -- strong light/ middle light / flashing /Auto-sensing light
2. Light sensor -- ambient light darker,stronger light lighting.
3. Shock sensor -- when light turn off,go on riding,the light will turn on,if you forget to turn off the light,after 3 minuters,it will be turn off itself.
4. Power save -- aurora mode can be used continuously for 2 hours and power saving mode Release 6 hours. Safety,no glare, accident prevention.
5. Cutoff line design -- according to the German StVZO bicycle headlight authenticate.
6. Ultra-wide 180-degree reflection ring technology -- high performance and low power consumption.
7. USB charging -- small size, easy to use.(computer, cell phone charger )
8. Easy to install,anti-fall protection. Suitable for 22-35mm handbar.
9. Recommended use for night riding,mountain bike,fixed gear bike and so on.
Shenzhen Omni Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd
Contact Person:Mary Lai